Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Gone Rogue

Chanel Rouge Coco Lipstick in No.21 Rivoli 
Today I wore Chanel Rogue Coco Lipstick in No.21 Rivoli. This particular lipstick is a creme lip color that glides on seamlessly for easy application. The lipstick features Hydratendre complex which helps hydrate the lips all day (perfect for my dry lips). I typically apply EOS (Evolution of Smooth) sphere lip balm before applying lipstick, however with this particular classic Chanel lipstick it is not needed. I would highly suggest this product for someone with lips that tend to be more dry (like myself). Although the best part about this lipstick is that it applies easily, I would say that this is not a lipstick that will last ALL day. If you are looking for a product that will not require you to re-apply throughout the day, this may not be the best lipstick choice for you.




No comments:

Post a Comment